Monday 5 June 2006

Diet!!!

I think I have put on weight due to my gastrics problem. Nowadays I am so conscientious in making sure I take my meals on time, so that my gastrics do not surface again, I ended up eating more. For example, nowadays in the morning, I would definitely ensure I eat a proper full breakfast, whereas last time I used to be able to skip breakfasts. Then at noon sharp I would head for my lunch, when last time, I would sometimes wait till past 2pm or even 3pm to take my lunch. Then again at about 4pm I would eat my biscuits or light snacks in case I go home late for dinner. Last time, I do not have afternoon tea time. Nowadays I would try to rush home by 7pm to 8pm to take my dinner on time. Previously I could afford to wait till even 10pm.

I need to stop this idea of "eating in case" my gastrics problem occurs again. The most effective weight loss for me is when I cut down on my carbohydrates, which means forgoing the rice, noodles, biscuits, bread etc. The first 2 days would be cleansing days which means fruits and proteins only, not even vegetables. On the 3rd day onwards, its pure vegetables and proteins, without carbohydrates. I had to take vitamin supplements for this period. I don't know if it will work or I will give in to my temptations. Hopefully not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...