Tuesday 4 July 2006

Friends in many lifetimes

In the same breath, as I mentioned, it was an otherwise nice day because my 3 closest friends celebrated my birthday in advance for me. It was also a gathering. Nice to know that the 4 of us have known each other for almost 20 years, since schooldays. Although we lead separate lives now, it's good to know they are doing reasonably well and it's kind of heart-warming that despite little arguments or misunderstandings in the past, we have remained friends and at ease with each other whenever we meet. As usual the 3 of them are more chatty than me ( I am supposed to be the more quiet and blur one). There is no awkwardness. There is no pretense. We must have been close family or friends in our previous lives who meet again this lifetime. That's a very dear special sweet thingy to me. And I am very sure we will meet again in our next lives.

Thanks, Jess, Joan and Veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...