Sunday 4 May 2008

Bye, old house

In one day's time, I am gonna say good bye to my old house for good. Goodbye to all the growing years, the old memories of the times there, the happy times, the sad times. I will remember my own room, which has stored all the memories of the years there. It's old and run down, I am glad we are leaving it for good. But it will be a special home of the past for my family and me. I will remember the stylo mylo Italian tiles which my mom has chosen umpteen years back (which I have criticised about the outdated retro design numerous times), and the cosy little toilet which we renovated earlier. We had our meals cramped in the kitchen. We had renovated the kitchen and toilet and bathroom few years back, and the colours were chosen by me and sis, unlike the rest of the house which was pretty 80s looking. Although the house is small and old, it was a good house, it was never too hot or too cold. It was breezy at all times of the day and night. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...