Thursday 8 May 2008

Love, me


Things have fallen pretty in place. I am slowly adjusting to a new life, a different kind of lifestyle and work, despite still trying to discard the remnants of some broken pieces of bad memories. I am emerging from that period of bad patch, although I am still clearing stuff which I made a mess in, as well as feeling lighter and lighter without the burden. Even my head is lighter without the mane of hair.

The new burden is a good kind of stress. Meaning to earn as much money as possible in the shortest time and then forming my own team and own business. Ultimately earning money. I have learnt that the world is materialistic and that money makes the world go round, and speaks louder than 1000 kind gestures. Not that I have become nasty and cold hearted. I have not. I will only behave "materialistically" to those who are materialistic themselves. I am still the same me, who will love the people who loves me, and who are kind to me. Simply put, I will only spend my last penny on those who appreciate me, otherwise I will just keep the penny to myself or even rather throw it away. Unlike the past, when I would abandon everything and spend my last penny on people I care about. But that's in the past. I will still spend my last penny, but on people who matters. I have learnt to love myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...