Sunday 15 June 2008

12-month target


My one year plan for now is to be able to drive this - the cute Toyota Rush - a white or red one. I actually like black colour for cars as I think black looks slick and classy in whatever car model. However black is not exactly my lucky colour. So I prefer to stick to my safe and lucky colours - which is red and white. Green is also another option, but nah... I don't think green looks nice on a car, unless its a very very dark deep green one. So this is my target for the next 12 months, since cars are insanely expensive to maintain in Singapore. Otherwise, if things turn out even better than I expected, maybe I can get Rav4 or Nissan Murano. I like rugged big cars or jeeps. I don't like traditional family saloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...