Monday 11 August 2008

Star of David garnet


Since it's 6 months of water starting this month, I should wear a gemstone which is red or yellow (my lucky colours) to protect myself.

So I chose a Garnet crystal with the Star of David shape pendant. I realise that many times, I do not consciously choose Garnet, but somehow I always ended choosing this red colour stone, without realising it's Garnet in the first place. So far for a few occasions, I have bought a Garnet ring for the little finger, another huge rectangle ring, and another huge raw garnet pendant the size of a 50cent coin, as well as I have a bracelet which is Garnet too. So this Star of David Garnet is another one to add to my collection. Hence I can't help but to believe I have some affinity with this stone.

The shape of Star of David holds a neutralizing and stabilizing field around your body. Cut on the c-axis, it’s a powerful amplifier and transmitter of energy. When worn over the thymus gland, it emits a protective shield from unwanted energies.
Where the two triangles intersect represents the center point where the two forces of duality; Shiva/Shakti, Yin/Yang, male/female energies merge in balance, as well as the center point where matter and spirit merge and commune. It is a supreme symbol of Balance, Harmony and Wholeness.

The Garnet is known as the stone for a successful business. It is believed that if a garnet is put under a pillow it will cure depression. Garnets can be used to make a person popular and have self-esteem when worn as jewellery. It helps protect one on trips. This stone makes one very attractive to other people by bringing out one's best qualities, attracts new friends who will be attracted to you for who you really are. Garnets bring constancy to friendships. Garnets are also known for stimulating success in business, stimulating people to want to work with you, and helps you become more motivated and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...