Friday 10 October 2008

Done


We finally moved office. The office wall colours remained with shades of earth and grey, with black at certain corners or beams. The colours are a bit too dark for my liking (I mean, we are in an office, which should be bright, and not dim - we are not in a pub). I have my own corner to fill my desk, and other stuff. Although it is definitely a zillion times better than the old office, I was wondering how's the feng shui of this place. One thing I didn't like was the open shelf next to my table. But it shields me away from the other people on the other side, which is pretty fine with me. I have not bring some stuff to put on my office desk yet, in order to enhance the fengshui for myself. Was thinking..... shall I bother in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...