Saturday 21 February 2009

Surge of energy

I was knocked out for pretty much of the afternoon due to medication. However late afternoon, when I woke up, I suddenly felt a huge surge of energy. That meant I could be getting better. Went for a meeting with someone in just my neighbourhood. Hope what we discussed will turned out well.

Then rushed down to an aunt's place to meet a potential business associate. We discussed till almost midnight. Again, hope whatever we discussed would work out and it meant good money. The ball is in my court now.


My aunt made Mee Rebus for dinner. It was good, although I did not dared touch the chilli, lest my cough worsened. I like Mee Rebus, the thick yellow noodles and its starchy, slightly sweet, slightly sour gravy was appetising after 2 weeks of bland food.

While eating my Mee Rebus, I noticed a framed picture in the dining area. It was a picture of a Japanese lady perhaps a Geisha, carrying a sword. It was a gift from my uncle's boss. Somehow, whenever I see pictures of sharp menacing obje
cts in a house, I do not like it. I do not know in terms of fengshui, does it mean anything. To me, it seemed harmful as it might affect the energy of the house. Likewise, all along I somehow feel strongly and against the idea of hanging or displaying any objects sharp or fierce looking in a house, for example, knife, sword, gun, and anything sharp. Something like this seemed to encourage something dangerous to happen, and worse, life threatening. I have seen something like this in a friend's house as well.

Not sure if I should tell my aunt about this as she is a Christian and she would not believe in such things.
Nevertheless, I had a great evening at her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...