Friday 20 March 2009

Dream

I had another dream last night. I dreamt that MLY came to fengshui my house again. In the dream, I was impatient and sort of fearful - an uneasy feeling. When the doorbell rang, MLY was outside, she was wearing something blue and black. She said she was here to fengshui my house. It was an unexpected visit and I was surprised she came as I did not arrange for this session.

When MLY came in, she immediately took a seat on my sofa and set to work, with a flurry of papers and drawings and the compass. I sat at a further distance. I did not utter any sound, which was unusual of me. I did not bothered to engage in small talk or even joke. I merely watched her go about her work. I was thinking "what's wrong with my house now?" Then she stopped her work halfway and was flipping through a fengshui book or magazine, reading and turning each page carefully. I think it took ages, as I sat there for a long time. Suddenly she got up and walked towards me, and from her bag, she took out another book and gave it to me. She said she bought it and would like to give me the book to read. I said thank you and accepted it.

Then as she walked around the house, suddenly the windows in the house became very high, almost above our eye level. And sunflowers began to sprout from where the windows were, at an amazing speed. This was not the first time I dreamt of MLY and sunflowers. I just stood there amazed as the windows just went higher and higher and sunflowers grew higher and higher. Or did I became a dwarf? It reminded me of the scene in Jack & The Beanstalk. Hehehe.


"So Jack jumped up and dressed himself and went to the window. And what do you think he saw? Why, the beans his mother had thrown out of the window into the garden had sprung up into a big beanstalk which went up and up and up till it reached the sky.

The beanstalk grew up quite close past Jack's window, so all he had to do was to open it and give a jump onto the beanstalk which ran up just like a big ladder. So Jack climbed, and he climbed, and he climbed, and he climbed, and he climbed, and he climbed, and he climbed till at last he reached the sky. And when he got there he found a long broad road going as straight as a dart. So he walked along, and he walked along, and he walked along till he came to a great big tall house, and on the doorstep there was a great big tall woman. She was the ogre's wife who made Jack hide in the oven to avoid the ogre who eat young boys.
Well, the ogre had his breakfast, and after that he goes to a big chest and takes out of it a couple of bags of gold, and down he sits and counts till at last his head began to nod and he began to snore till the whole house shook again.

Then Jack crept out on tiptoe from his oven, and as he was passing the ogre he took one of the bags of gold under his arm, and off he pelters till he came to the beanstalk, and then he threw down the bag of gold, which of course fell into his mother's garden. and then he climbed down and climbed down till at last he got home and told his mother and showed her the gold and said: "Well, mother, wasn't I right about the beans? They are really magical, you see."


Then suddenly I woke up. Hmm, such a weird dream. Now what is supposed to be the meaning of this dream again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...