Saturday 20 June 2009

有缘无"憤"

I find it so amusing to bump into some people so often. I know a HR director of a well-known F&B company. Last time when I wanted to make an appointment to meet her for a discussion, I had to book like 3-4 weeks in advance. And often, when the appointment day was near, she would inadvertently cancelled or postponed our meeting again. It was so hard to get an appointment with her. Once I went to see her on the appointment day, and she was on MC. She even forgot I was coming, hence I made a wasted trip. Another time, even though I managed to meet her, she looked at me blankly, and asked what was the purpose of the meeting, when I had already sent her an agenda long ago, followed by telephone calls! The meeting was not fruitful. So I shelved this client and classified her as "not interested".

But the thing was, I kept bumping into her. I bumped into her in the temple during the CNY period. She was with her hubby. Then few days later, I bumped into her in Orchard shopping, with her hubby again. Yet another time, I bumped into her at the Bugis area, shopping alone. For a HR director, she was usually sexily dressed, whether at work
or play. And for a stranger, I kept bumping into her. Really 有缘. But she is still a hard nut to crack and I do not think she is ready to talk business with me anytime soon. Really 有缘无"憤", the 愤 as in 愤怒. Hiak hiak hiak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...