Saturday 6 June 2009

Prawny breakfast

Sometime last week, early one morning, while I was still in bed, someone knocked the door. It was my 2nd aunt. It was a surprise visit. She was on her way to work and she passed by and bought breakfast for us. Wow so touched.
She bought prawn noodles with ribs from the famous one in Geylang Lorong 1 which is called Jalan Sultan Prawn Noodles. This stall is one of the 3 most famous prawn noodles from the same family. The other two are Beach Road Prawn Mee in East Coast Road and Joo Chiat Prawn Noodle.

Even though it was take-away, the noodles were still hot. The soup was packed separately and as usual, had the oomph. So thick and full of flavour. The prawns were very fresh and crunchy. Only the ribs were a little dry. I really loved the soup alot and they gave us one big bowl of it.
I am so happy that now I can zoom in with detail on my photos. This one taken by my Nokia N82 was so sharp and clear. Hope it kicked up an appetite for you too.

2 comments:

  1. Wah ... it's midnight now ... but see the prawn mee liao, feel hungry wor ... saliva dripping ... lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...