Tuesday 6 October 2009

Copper Chimney

Brought my parents for naan. Wanted to bring them to Ananda Bhavan (see my earlier entry) opposite Mustafa but it was too packed and no table available.
We ended next door - Copper Chimney - another Indian restaurant, but this is non-vegetarian. I remember I attended the Indian buffet the last time upstairs from another Indian restaurant - Sankranti.

We ordered a few pieces of Garlic Naan, a Chicken dish, a Potato & Green Peas dish, as well as a mashed Spinach with Cheese dish. I like all the dishes. Mom agreed the naan was very fragrant and nice. The Garlic Naan here was thinner and crispier than that of Ananda Bhavan's.
My naan with potato and spinach and cheese, oo-la-la... spicy and heavenly. Surprisingly, one piece of naan was enough for me. I did not use my hand to tear the naan, but using the fork and spoon were still quite difficult, so I wish they come served in bite-size pieces instead, haha!  

Not to be missed, I ordered Mango Lassi again! This concoction here was thick and milky. Copper Chimney also serves Chinese dishes, but I think the Chinese dishes are cooked Indian style, so we did not bother to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...