Wednesday 4 November 2009

The bane of my existence

I'm too sad and upset to be angry! My mom used pork balls for my soup without telling me. I had mushroom balls in the fridge all the while and yet she did not use them!!!!  She had to buy pork balls. There goes my planned 100-days vegetarian diet!!!! And I have only 2 more weeks to go to hit target, MOM!!!!!  She likes to add little pork in veggies and tofu, or little minced meat into dishes even though she knows I am on vegetarian, and knowing well I will still have difficulty sieving the pork out. All my wasted efforts.

Now shall I have to restart again? Kaput, reboot, rewind, restart, alllllll....overrrrrr...... again, 100 days.  Aaarrrrgghhhhh.....

2 comments:

  1. oh dear!
    I don't think you should give up. Maybe just add 3 days to your current total? It wasn't an intentional error on your part and we know that intention is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TMC, yes i did considered it. My sis also told me, if it wasn't intentional, it's ok. But it was like a personal setback.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...