Friday 1 January 2010

Happy 2010!!!


Last night at my little countdown party, popping champagne and drinking wine. Moscato for the win!! The place was too dim to take any decent pixs. Then last night, my first dream of the year was to have toppled an unscrupulous businessman's plot to trick innocent people and that I was the heroine. This morning we received two big boxes of gifts from someone. Then I dialled a wrong number and hanged up immediately. The guy on the other line called back immediately and when I apologised, he wished me a very happy new year anyway! What a good start to the new year. Looking forward to CNY Tiger year, for Tiger is my friend. Haha. 

Happy 2010! Cheers to a fantastic year and decade ahead, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...