Friday 26 February 2010

Rosemary chicken with Panini bread


Thanks for lunch, my wonderful friend!

For the past 2 weeks, I have been taking only one main meal a day. Not on any special diet or requirement. I don't know why I had just lost appetite to eat whenever it is meal time. Maybe a spate of events that happened had affected me, I'm not sure. So  now I made the first meal of the day usually around 2pm-4pm, so that I need not have dinner in the evenings when I had to attend teachings. It was actually quite a good idea. I felt better, not bloated from heavy meals, and I actually slimmed down a little. If I were to maintain such a meal pattern, I would definitely slim down more. But alas, I'm back to normal lifestyle, and the good news is, my appetite has not gone back to normal yet. Let's wish it won't.  :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...