Thursday 4 February 2010

Spring is here.... la la la....

Spring is here! The Metal Tiger is here (although most prefer to call it the Golden Tiger). Phew I have finally managed to do everything I needed to do to the house, especially applying the feng shui cures. It is forecasted that this year will be a tough one with conflicting energies, because the bazi of the year has 2 Tigers and 2 zodiac enemies, Rabbit and Rooster. And Water is totally missing this year. That's why they say it will be a tough and challenging year. However, Spring is a season I like best in terms of element, as it is of the Wood element, and I need Wood! But in terms of weather, my favourite season is actually Autumn.

Nonetheless, I believe it will be a better year for me than the previous year of the sleeping Ox. This is because Tiger is my friend, AND I have lots of water, so hopefully the balancing effect of the year and personal bazi will help me ride through the year smoothly. Think positive! And let's hope the economy will continue to grow, be at peace with others and ourselves, and also lesser natural calamities.

Contrary to beliefs, I do not think that all Tiger-born people are fierce and cunning, especially the women. I have an aunt who is born in the year of the Tiger, and although she has a nasty mouth which spouts nonsense, she has a kind heart and she gets along fine with me, she dotes on me. I also have an uncle who is a Tiger, and he is such a nice, gentle, hardworking man. And, my niece is also a Tiger, my ally forever! Gonna hug her real tight! Haha! This was the little Tiger when she was small!

May the new Spring bring you happiness and success all year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...