Saturday 27 March 2010

Charly T's

I was passing by The Cathay with a friend, and over at the next building, I found this cafe on the first level on Handy Road.  We dropped in for a cuppa tea and snack.


Check out their choices of Charly T's waffles available:
- Hickory Smoked Bacon and Jack Cheese
- Corn Kernel with Cilantro Butter
- Honey with Fig and Dates

I chose the Hickory Smoked Bacon & Jack Cheese topped with a scoop of ice cream of their Gunpowder Tea Ice Cream. In the set, I can choose any drink. I ordered Earl Grey tea to go along with my waffle. The taste of the Bacon & Cheese waffle was more savoury, so I would have preferred an accompanying savoury side next time. That said, I like the buttery wholesome freshly made waffle. The waffle set costs $5.95 only.


Charly T's serves full set meals too. Do drop in when you're nearby. A nice cafe with good ambience, interesting food selection with accompanying music. Here's their entire menu and below are their set meals. 


Charly T's
20 Handy Road, Level 1
NOMU (beside The Cathay)
Singapore 229236.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...