One day, I had to cook dinner in a jiffy, and preferably meatless. So I ransacked my kitchen for ingredients. Luckily I found what I wanted. So I whipped up this noodle dish in less than 30 minutes. Easy peasy. Since it is CNY period, I present to you... "Eight Bliss Longevity Noodles".
The 8 ingredients used (serves 4 portions):
1 pack of Enoki Mushroom
1 pack of Straw Mushroom
1 palm full of Beansprouts
1 small bunch of Chives
Half a Carrot (thin strips)
4 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
One packet of Ee Mian (Noodles)
1. Add oil in wok and add in chopped garlic.
2. Add strips of carrot, straw mushroom, enoki mushroom and stir fry for a minute
3. Add chives and beansprouts with the other ingredients and continue to stir fry.
4. Add condiments: oyster sauce, sesame oil, light soya sauce, salt and pepper (to taste).
5. Add 2 small cups of water.
6. Add in eggs and mix everything thoroughly.
7. Mix little corn flour into a bowl with little water and mix into noodles.
8. Optional: Fried onions as garnish.