Tuesday 31 January 2012

Eight Bliss Longevity Noodles

One day, I had to cook dinner in a jiffy, and preferably meatless.  So I ransacked my kitchen for ingredients. Luckily I found what I wanted.  So I whipped up this noodle dish in less than 30 minutes. Easy peasy. Since it is CNY period, I present to you... "Eight Bliss Longevity Noodles". 

The 8 ingredients used (serves 4 portions):
1 pack of Enoki Mushroom
1 pack of Straw Mushroom
1 palm full of Beansprouts
1 small bunch of Chives
Half a Carrot (thin strips)
2 Eggs
4 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
One packet of Ee Mian (Noodles)

8-step Instructions: 
1. Add oil in wok and add in chopped garlic.
2. Add strips of carrot, straw mushroom, enoki mushroom and stir fry for a minute
3. Add chives and beansprouts with the other ingredients and continue to stir fry.
4. Add condiments: oyster sauce, sesame oil, light soya sauce, salt and pepper (to taste).
5. Add 2 small cups of water.
6. Add in eggs and mix everything thoroughly. 
7. Mix little corn flour into a bowl with little water and mix into noodles. 
8. Optional: Fried onions as garnish.

Easy enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...