Saturday 6 July 2013

Long live His Holiness the Dalai Lama!

Today 6th July is His Holiness the Dalai Lama's 78th birthday. His Holiness, the emanation of 1000 Armed Chenrezig, is the living embodiment of compassion and peace, and the very reason the Dharma; Sutrayana and Tantrayana, will continue to flourish.  His Holiness Dalai Lama describes himself as "a simple monk, no more no less". 

"The essence of spiritual practice is your attitude toward others. When you have a pure, sincere motivation, then you have right attitude toward others based on kindness, compassion, love and respect." 


"Whenever you feel resentment, become angry or disturbed, remember me then visualise my face and develop kindness. This is the best birthday present you can give me," said His Holiness on 6th July 2013. 

I'm very fortunate to have met His Holiness in this lifetime. My birthday wishes to His Holiness,

"Dearest Your Holiness Gyalwa Rinpoche, Please live long and remain with us for a long time until samsara ends. May all your holy wishes be actualised immediately. Please grant me your blessings to be able to achieve the same supreme qualities as you, and please be my Guru in all my lifetimes until enlightenment. Happy birthday!" 

May His Holiness the Dalai Lama have continued strong health, and continue to benefit countless sentient beings who have the seed of affinity with him. May everyone continue to receive his blessings. May I be able to be reborn wherever His Holiness chooses to be reborn in all my lifetimes until enlightenment. Om mani padme hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...