Thursday 28 December 2006

Inter-course

Many donkey years back, when I was in primary school, when I was a kid, I went for my swimming lessons every week and was so excited about it. Even more so when I was told I would be given a certificate upon completion of my course. They even told me the name of the certificate which I would be awarded. I went home and told my mom excitedly that I would be given a *inter-course swimming* certificate. I wondered why my mom gave me an impatient look instead of encouraging me. She said I shouldn't say that. I gave my mom a sad bewildered why-you-not-proud-of-me look.

It was only much much much later that I learnt that I had earned the Inter-School Swimming Course Award certificate.
Or something that sounded like that...... hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...