Wednesday 18 July 2007

10 million times transformed?

I am alive and kicking!!

Today 18/07/2007 is the Chokhor Duchen when Shakyamuni Buddha first turned the Wheel of Dharma by expounding the 4 noble truths at Sarnath in India. All merits and negative actions are multiplied 10 million times on this day, so hope everyone had accumulated many merits and avoided harmful deeds.

I found time to go to temple in River Valley during lunch time to offer flowers to Shakyamuni Buddha, amidst my event and exhibition visit. It was such happy coincidence that when I was in the cab, the driver was playing the "great compassion mantra" in Tibetan. When I told him its the great compassion mantra right? He changed another CD and played a prayers chanted by a reknown Thai monk, in Thai of course. So being an auspicious day today, I was happy. In the evening went for a movie, Transformers, great action unboring show! Had dinner at Asian Kitchen, the Viet Fried Kway Teow was not bad albeit a little oily.

I hope that my life will "transform" into a lot more meaningful and rid of obstacles as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...