Monday 8 October 2007

Seeing things


I heard His Eminence Lati Rinpoche is coming to town next week! Yippee! I am so happy because at this period of time when I am experiencing the worst in my life, I will be so looking forward to see him, a great living buddha.

While conducting a fire puja the last time, one devotee who can "see things" said the enlightened state of Lati Rinpoche was unbelievable. During the fire puja, he saw the whole body of Lati Rinpoche emanating a bright light throughout the puja.
He was also the one who gave my godbro and myself the Buddha Shakyamuni initiation. After that, my godbro was told by his yoga master who can "see things" the next day that he could see Buddha Shakyamuni behind my godbro. That story was posted earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...