Tuesday 10 June 2008

Our "girly"


While going through past cards and letters from friends, I stumbled upon an envelope, inside of which was a stack of various random photos, of myself, family and friends and niece when she was a baby. I packed the random photos for a friend to help me scan this stack of photos about a year ago, but it didn't happened. I didn't managed to pass to friend to do it for me and I know I won't be able to do so now. Then I didn't have a scanner since the last one got spoilt few years back. I have finally bought a new scanner recently, hence started scanning all my old photos which were not taken by digicam last time. And tonight I found these photos in the envelope. Finally this set is one of my favourite photos of niece when she was a baby. We used to call her "girly", a bubbly smiley happy baby. And the one in black and white photo is her Mom when she was young. Can you detect any similarity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...