Sunday 6 July 2008

Pretty perfect makan






















I went to the temple to pray today on my birthday. Then my birthday lunch - Tajimaya @Vivocity - it's japanese charcoal grilled Yakiniku. This restaurant was highly recommended by one of my buddies, she apparently dined at the same place 4 times 5 days in a row! We tried our hands on grilling the salmon, premium beef, squid, pork collar, mushroom and even sweet potato... in addition to our Cha Soba and Tempura Udon. And the garlic rice was nice and fragrant. All the meat grills were a hit (although I didnt touch the beef at all). The even more clear winner was the very sweet and soft sweet potatos.

We followed with dessert nearby at Awfully Chocolate... had the whole pint. Awfully rich and nice, awfully pretty perfect meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...