Sunday 25 January 2009

CNY house

Last chance to clean up the house, and to put up everything (almost) red. My red table cloth that was only used during CNY was put on, and instantly the whole house transformed and became so CNY-ish. In the storeroom, I found an old statue of an ox with a chinese boy sitting on top, so I brought it out for display just during CNY (most probably, it only makes an appearance every 12 years *chuckle*). I also found a new bright red cushion cover which I have no idea where it came from, and used it for the armchair.

My niece was so nice, she made 3 fishes out of red packets and gave us. I pasted them on the wall. She was so smart, she saw the fishes which her tuition teacher made at home, and when she came home, she took out the red packets, and fiddled and cut and pasted and made them into fishes, without any guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...