Saturday 17 January 2009

Green fingers

My aunt loves fauna and flora and she has a big garden growing all kinds of plants and shrubs. For the last few months, my aunt specially grew this big pot of plant for me and she just gave it to me the other day. I like it as it looks so strong, healthy and green, and it is always nice to receive gifts of flowers or pots of plants. I need wood!

I am quite sure I have a lil' of green fingers too. My collection of plants are growing steadily and heathily in the house. This is all thanks to the bright morning sun my plants enjoy in the living room everyday. The rest of the other plants are outside my house, and they enjoy the breezy wind as well. In my old house, I used to grow just 3 pots outside the house. The interior was impossible to grow any plants because there was no sun and air was stifled. Thank God I now have the morning sun (and not afternoon sun) in my new house, so I can enjoy this gardening hobby.

I do not allow my parents to touch my plants. Because somehow the plants will always end up withered or die. Whenever I am overseas, my parents had to water the plants. Somehow they always water too much or too little. And my poor plants were usually a goner by the time I am back.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such beautiful plants. My green fingers are 'retarded' lol. Can only grow very resilient plants like money plant.

    PS - I love your new CNY blog design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...