Sunday 15 February 2009

Streets of Melbourne

Some shots of Melbourne my cousin took upon his arrival. Like me, he also likes to take artistic shots of anything under the sky. Melbourne is absolutely so modern with its share of interesting architecture and musuems. These are some of the shots I like. The fish and chips, by the way, is just to show you the supposedly best in Melbourne found in Clarenton Street.

I did not have time to explore Melbourne in its entirety when I was there some years ago. If I have loads of time, I would love to snap the different facets of street life, its people, from different angles, different perspective. For me personally, I prefer the more laid back charm of the other smaller Australian states. I crave the days of travelling especially to those outskirts places of China, Rome and Holland and many other places. Like to be my companion when I next embark on a new destination?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...