Saturday 14 March 2009

Bra-ry hot

Ok, I know I am being naughty. I could not help it when something unusual appeared before my eyes. Today it was at a taxi stand. Queueing in front of me was this (almost) bare-back lady. I know everyone is wearing spaghetti straps or sleeveless tops or strapless tops because it is so so hot here in Singapore. I know it is perhaps fashionable to reveal a little of your bra in front, but behind?

I could not help but think was the bra supposed to be a fashion statement, or what? A purple bra inside an orange top. Was it supposed to be revealed? Or was it accidentally revealed?

If she wanted to bare her back, she might as well wear these Backless Bra or the Very Bare Backless Bra from reputable brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...