Sunday 8 March 2009

Lucky?

Friday evening while I was having my dinner, I received a sms which upset me a little. I did not know what the message meant, as I was not online 24/7 so I might have missed reading a line or two about something. I thought I should not have received such an abrupt reply to something I had absolutely no idea about and that was not the first time. Felt 冤望. I have always tried to be patient and refrained from viewing that treatment as negative, but I am human after all. I do not like to be blamed for something I did not know or something I have not done intentionally, time and again.

Listening to this song cooled me down a bit. It is called "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. Thanks to Jeanette for sharing this song. She is right, the song is sweet and has a lovely feel to it. A beautiful romantic feel.

Do you hear me talking to you?
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Yeah I hear you in my dreams
I hear your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...