Friday 27 March 2009

Mickey mouse quizzes

Like many people who are still getting used to the stupid new template layout of Facebook, I also took a few of the 1001 quizzes available, just for the fun of it. Here are some of the quizzes I took, my results and what I think.

What nationality are you?
Your result is French.
You like the special and magnificent! Whatever it is, if it is outstanding, you like it, just watch out; others might think you are arrogant.

What I think?
Mon dieu! (my god!)...erm... I actually dislike the French, because of personal experiences in Paris and Monte Carlo. And I 'die die' won't become a French citizen because then I can't speak English with pride (call me proud then). But I do like things that are outstanding and special in my standards. Merci beaucoup. 10% accurate.


Where Should You Be Living?
Your result is New York
You love the busy city life. You want to be able to go out at any hour of the day or night and find an awesome place to eat. You are also very fashionable and are dedicated to your job! You also don't mind extreme temperatures and humidity. You should be living in New York!
What I think?
Another shocker. I thought I'm made for the countryside as I dislike the hectic city life. I like places like Nepal or Bhutan or any countryside in England and Scotland. But then again, being brought up in Singapore, I guess we are all city-oriented, city-trained, city-clothed, city-efficient. Pity that I love the 4 seasons. I supposed if I were to stay in an ulu village/kampong/suburb for 3 months, I had be dead bored. I need a place where food is easily accessible! NYDC here I come! More likely 50-50%.

Which Disney character are you?
Your result is Mickey Mouse
You're a fun-loving person with a great amount of care for friends and family. Everyone likes you and you easily make friends and cheer people up quickly.
What I think?
Haha! True, true, true, true and true! Maybe just the "easily make friends" part, now once bitten twice shy. I will assess the character more carefully if I like the person. 99% accurate.

Which President are you?
Your result is "Ike" Eisenhower
A natural born leader. Your friends often look to you for advice. You are careful with your money, but willing to spend a little if it is a good investment. Though labeled as a "fighter", you are truly a leader, and are capable of mobilizing lots of people.
What I think?
Yes, I've been 'bestowed' leading roles many a time, when I was young(er), so much so I got a little tired, but other than this I supposed I could mobilize the nation if need be (haha). And friends look for me for advice because I am a listener. Only the money part, I am actually a spendthrift. 88% accurate.

Who Is Your Soulmate?
Your result is Belongs With Someone With Rhythm
Your future lover should be someone with talent. Someone who can juggle your busy schedule and make it work. You guys have something extremely important in common in your life.
What I think?
I took this quiz because I have not found my soulmate. Yes there is an extremely important criteria we've got to have in common. I don't need someone who can "dance or sing", but yes I would think rhythm means "same wavelength", having some kind of telepathy, and not getting misunderstood easily. 90% accurate KIV.

What Career is Most Suitable for Your Personality?
Your result is A Sales Person!
You have the gift of advertising and selling! This may sound like a low paying job, but trust me, if you sell top of the line products, you could make millions! Try to get with people that you know sell wonderful products and don't be afraid to start small.
What I think?
Bingo! That's what I am my whole life. All my life, my job has been something to do with "my mouth" for a living. I don't know if it suits me, but then I couldn't do anything else lah. And it's where the money is. 100% accurate.

Dr. Phil's Personality Test
Your result is The Lively Center of Attention.
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced, not one to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
What I think?
This sounds interesting so I did a search. He is Dr Philip Mcgraw, a popular psychologist. Dr Phil designed this test with the help of several psychologists and introduced it on the Oprah Winfrey show. It is supposedly one of the most accurate psychological assessments in the world and consists of 10 simple questions. Dr. Phil himself scored a 55, while Oprah scored a 38. I scored a 43. The both extremes are those scoring above 60 (being self-centered, dominant and vain) and below 20 (being shy, indecisive and a nervous wreck). So I guess I'm pretty in-between.

Which Hollywood actress are you?
Your result is
Catherine Zeta Jones!
You have got it all: the undeniably gorgeous looks, the talent and the intelligence. Besides being every red-blooded male's fantasy thanks to roles in The Mask of Zorro and Entrapment, You also are an A-list actress and Hollywood royalty.
What I think?
Aiyoh, great! I love this sexy woman! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...