Tuesday 7 April 2009

喜喜 Double Happiness

I love this cushion cover which I found for my cushion on my leather chair in my bedroom. It was the word 喜喜. The Chinese usually like this auspicious character as 喜 in chinese means happiness. And to have 双喜 means two 喜, which in turn means double happiness. We usually see this character during weddings.

I have always like this character very much because it just make me feel happy, hopefully I would have many happy events, happy news, happy mood everyday. And I like this colour because it matches well with my green wall in my bedroom, and also matching that green night lamp besides my bed. In my bedroom there is one side of the wall which is this green colour, whereas the other 3 sides are pure white, because I like my room bright with greenish hues. My lucky colour. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...