Thursday 2 July 2009

Her thoughts


All thanks to the 'new media', I would never have imagine I could one day communicate with wonderful stars from the present and the past in the virtual world, and to be able to know of their personal thoughts. Bottomline is.... celebrities are human after all... they live, they die, we bitch about them, we love them..... they are as human as can be, just like your neighbour next door. Sometimes they seem so much more endearing compared to their onscreen persona, because they are more real, and not ethereal.
Elizabeth Taylor is such a great gorgeous beauty from my mom's era. Here are some of Elizabeth Taylor's immediate thoughts upon the death of her closest friend, Michael Jackson, in her own words.

My heart...my mind...are broken. I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him. 4:57 AM Jun 27

We had so much in common and we had such loving fun together. 4:59 AM Jun 27
I was packing up my clothes to go to London for his opening when I heard the news. I still can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. 5:00 AM Jun 27

It can't be so. He will live in my heart forever but it's not enough. My life feels so empty.
5:01 AM Jun 27

I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other. The purest most giving love I've ever known. Oh god! I'm going to miss him
. 5:04 AM Jun 27

I can't imagine life without him. But I guess with God's help I'll learn.
5:06 AM Jun 27

I keep looking at the photo he gave me of himself which says, "To my true love Elizabeth, I love you forever." And I will love HIM forever. 5:08 AM Jun 27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...