Thursday 2 July 2009

Sending the greatest blessings to Dubai, by Speedpost!

Yesterday, during lunch time, I went to the temple in Waterloo Street, to pray for my buddy Veggie in Dubai. She is supposed to be due anyday anytime now and I am praying for her to have a smooth delivery.

I understand the fear she is facing, especially the pain she has been suffering from for the past 1.5 years. We, as friends around her, also feel her pain. You see, she lost her second baby Andrew at birth 1.5 years ago and the trauma and the pain of grieving did not exactly go away immediately. Hence I have been praying for her that she stays strong and calm during this 3rd pregnancy, especially in recent weeks when her due date draws nearer.

Even though Veg and her hubby are Christians, I told her I will pray for her. That is the least I can do for her. Veg has been my buddy since Primary One! Naturally, I feel for her and everything that is going on in her life. I know everything will be fine and I am sending her all my best wishes, blessings and prayers all the way from Singapore! Awaiting excitedly for her good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...