Thursday 19 November 2009

What the heck (hair)....


Ok, no need to be grossed out. These strands of spend hair are mine, going down the drain. They are accumulated over, say, a week in the bathroom. My mom always insists that I have a hair loss problem whenever she sees this. I have to tell her it is normal to shed some hair and I do not think my loss is excessive. I went to search a bit. Dermatologists say and studies show that losing 50 to 100 strands of hair PER DAY is nothing to worry about. Does the above photo appear more than 100 strands to you (for a whole week)?

Morever....

- I have long hair
- I have more hair than average person
- I need to shampoo my hair daily
- I seldom tie up my hair
- My hair grows very fast

If anything, I am more concerned about greying hair and sensitive scalp rather than hair loss. And I read that the hair / scalp rest and rejuvenate between 10pm to 2am. So it is critical advisable that we are sleeping during this time, in order to have a head full of healthy crowning glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...