Saturday 5 December 2009

Surprise!!!

I'm back! I went for a cruise for a few days. Need some time to sort out the photos before I post anything. In the meantime.....

Once in a while, I will buy the Kinder Buenos Egg for niece and nephew. They have a collection already. Besides chocolate, each individual egg comes with a small toy inside, which needs to be fixed. Each egg is unique in the sense that the toy is different and can be in different forms and designs. Hence, I think the egg serves to provide the "Surprise" element, because you don't know what you will get each time.

This was niece's toy.  A standing icon-TV whose screen shows a smiley face, but when tilted at another angle, it shows a shocked face. Hehe...cheap thrill hor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...