Saturday 15 May 2010

New sofa

I bid goodbye to my old leather sofa set of 2-seater and 3-seater a couple of weeks ago.

I do miss my old big sofa where I can laze and chill every night at that corner.

This is the new leather sofa set which looked identical in colour except that it is L-shape this time. It is still big, as big as a king-sized bed in width and length. Remember, if you want a leather sofa, make sure you install aircon, otherwise it is going to be pretty hot sitting on it. We chose leather because we do not want to change and wash any sofa covers. We only hope the leather would last for at least 5 years.

Different angles of my sofa set in the living room. I didn't take the other half of the living room. Luckily it is quite spacious.  I do not like cramped space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...