Monday 17 October 2011

The boy's 10 !!!

It was my nephew's 10th birthday last week. We had a simple gathering at home as well as a little celebration for him. I hope he likes the 3 Naruto comic books I got for him as well as a little pouch bag.  

Not long ago, I passed him a clear file folder so that he can be encouraged to draw Naruto figures with pencil.  So far he has done a wonderful job and has drawn almost 40 pictures and filed them in the file.  He conscientiously brings over to my place if he knows I am home, just to show me.  I think he is improving in all his drawings and has done a wonderful job. May my nephew attain excellent results in his studies and may he grow up to be a brilliant, loving, and kind man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...