Tuesday 30 October 2012

Chicken rice all over Singapore

I think it is not difficult to guess my favourite combination when I eat Hainanese Chicken Rice.  It is one local dish which Singaporeans cannot go without. I think I have chicken rice at least once a week. 

One of the above is from Hainan Xu Ji from Marine Parade Central. 
And guess which is from the famous Chin Chin Hainanese Chicken Rice
Some are from Yet Con in Purvis Street and Eng Kee from Eunos.

And personally, the stall from Fu Lu Shou Hainanese Cuisine serves pretty awesome chicken rice.  Yes, my favourite chicken rice combination is White Chicken, with Liver, and Braised Egg, complete with soup, slices of cucumber, spicy chilli mixed with thick dark soya sauce and pounded ginger.  

I have just recovered from a cough, so I better abstain from chicken for the time being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...