Saturday 3 November 2007

Drophenling's 5th anniversary


Today is the 5th anniversary of Drophenling, there was a Guru Puja and Tsog offering. I finally get to see His Eminence Lati Rinpoche! His energy is overpowering. When he entered the prayer hall, I quickly kneeled down in deep respect. I was quite honoured to sit right in front of him together with the lamas and being able to snap nice clear pictures of him. Although the aircon was blasting and I was feeling cool before the puja. When the Living Buddha came in and throughout the whole puja, my body was like burning in flames, felt very hot. And the hot feeling was different from that when I was in anger. But the puja somehow calmed me a bit. All the 25 lamas were there, the offerings were overflowing, and it was a special day. Lati Rinpoche is one of the principal Masters in the Gelug lineage and serves as His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Spiritual Advisor faithfully till today. Rinpoche is already 86 years of age, hence overseas Dharma programs as such is unlikely in future. It is indeed a huge blessing for us to be able to attend the teachings, pujas and initiations conferred specially by Rinpoche in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...