Thursday 2 November 2006

Thinking of .....

Was just tidying up some songs in my MP3 folder. Came across quite a number of songs which reminded me of some people, some occasions, some stuff, sometime or another ....

伤痕 (Sandy Lam) - I thought of Jess
今生今世 (Leslie Cheung) - I thought of Veggie
不想让你知道 (周惠) - I thought of Bear Bear
后来 (刘若英) - I thought of the beautiful love story I wrote
你怎么舍得我难过 ( 黄品源) - I thought of my 王杰-lookalike idol
唱歌给你听 and 哭 (阿牛) - I thought of limited edition CD I gave
Stay With Me (Coco Lee) - I thought of my jobless days
天才白痴夢 (许冠杰) - I thought of MH
只想一生跟你走 (Jackie Cheung) - I thought of MH
哭砂 ( 张惠妹) - I thought of Andrew
Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton) - I thought of Bear Bear
出界 (鄭秀文) - I thought of cycling to Orchard in those days
I Will Always Love You - I thought of Turkey trip
In My Life (Emi Fujita) - I thought of Lynn
老鼠爱大米 (Jocie) - I thought of my niece and nephew
红豆 (Faye Wong) - I thought of someone singing it
Lovers Concerto (Kelly Chen) - I thought of someone singing it
庆幸 (堂娜) - I thought of Nana bowing in gratitude/tears in concert
流泪手心 (Lee Hom) - I thought of Pearl
至少还有你 (Sandy Lam) - I thought of PL
How Deep Is Your Love (Bee Gees) - I thought of YA
Om mani padme hum (Boris Grebenshikov) - I thought of Buddhas I met!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...