Sunday 3 December 2006

What's wrong?

Had wanted to do some blogging this weekend, but alas, I was knocked out flat on Friday and Saturday nights! Friday night after checking emails, I had wanted to wait for a show after midnight, but I fell asleep at 11pm (without brushing my teeth too!)! Saturday night after watching Lovers In Prague, had wanted to go online to blog, but I fell asleep right after the show! And I only woke up this morning at 11am! I don't know why since I am back from Hong Kong, I have been feeling so so sleepy everyday. Plus I have been speaking in a slight sexy and nasal voice for the past few months (ever since my last Bangkok trip). It's as if there is this deep-lying quiet virus stuck inside me which has not manifest. The sinseh from Shenzhen told me I have a weak stomach and there is full of "heat" inside me which is best to dispel. 
So, I still don't know what's wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...