Friday 9 February 2007

Spring cleaning!

It's Friday night 9.30 pm and I am still in the office!!! It's because of springcleaning. Throwing tons and tons of unwanted stuff away, the recycling company will remove the mess for us next week. There are tons and tons of magazines, quotations, working papers, documents, manuals, CDs, name cards, brochures, thick directories accumulated for the past ONE year. I actually don't mind clearing, and throwing away rubbish and make my desk spick and span again. I am a neat person. And I am very "pan tan" (superstitious), must rid any mess before the chinese new year arrives! Clearing physically also means clearing mentally to me. It's kinda symbolic thingy.

Tomorrow the weekend, most probably HAVE TO (GOT TO!) do cleaning at home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...