Thursday 11 September 2008

Foooood

Once in a while I like to pamper myself when I am working outside and when I am not in the office. In the office, sometimes I packed lunch or have lunch at the hot and crowded hawker center nearby, or don't take lunch at all. Today I had the chance to eat elsewhere, so of course must pamper myself. This is my lunch, Swensons' Grilled Sambal Fish set lunch. The fish comes with the sambal sauce separately (thank god, because I prefer my fish plain and not splattered with hot chilli sauce. For starters, it was onion soup, not bad, creamy and the onion melts in the mouth. It also comes with baked potato, tempura ladies fingers and steamed brinjal and carrots. For dessert, there was the mooncake ice cream (chendol flavour). Quite nice actually, of course because they are supposed to be famous for their ice cream, and the chendol mooncake is a localised flavour. Luckily it was not too sweet. I often visit Swensons for meals, or ice cream, so I think I should be their VIP member for life leh... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...