Sunday 7 September 2008

Give (Gift) from the heart


Normally I do not like to give shopping vouchers to people as gifts, unless it is for corporate purpose or unless the recipient specifically asks for gift vouchers. If it's someone close to me, I would prefer to buy them a personal gift, something I know they need or something I know they will like. At least it shows I take the trouble to find the gift for them. At least it shows I am sincere about wanting to give that person a gift from the heart. Normally if it is someone close to me, I will search the shops till I find the gift. I know many people buy gift vouchers for convenience. I would rather the recipient tell me what he/she needs, then I will go find and buy the gift. The bottomline is, at least it shows my sincerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...