Monday 6 August 2007

Adoi, Donut Factory


Finally I tasted the donuts from The Donut Factory. Sis discovered the new branch in Suntec and quickly grabbed 2 boxes. The main branch in Raffles Shopping Mall people queue up in throngs and wait for 1 to 5 hours everyday!

I didn't have them on the spot, I only ate them the next day from the fridge. I ate two, and another one the next day. So frankly I still don't know was the real McCoy that fantastic. They came interestingly in 15 flavours. I had the Strawberry White Chocolate, the Double Chocolate and the Peanut Dark Chocolate. I must try it hot from the oven next in order to pass judgement.

1 comment:

  1. Dear S, queueing up for 5 hours for dough-NUTS? :P

    Happy National Day to you. Will be celebrating our 50th (44th to be exact) on 31 Aug 2007.

    Keep blogging ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...