Tuesday 20 January 2009

Parkway Bak Chor Mee


Was at my usual playground - Parkway Parade. Normally if I eat at the basement foodcourt, I have to take my 2nd favourite Bak Chor Mee (top favourite is the one from Crawford Lane). The uncle usually give me a lot of soup and I also ordered additional bowl of dumpling soup. They have fried wanton as well. He said he does not add MSG into his soup, so I can drink as much as I like. I like Bak Chor Mee because of the faint vinegar taste, as well as the pork balls, liver, minced meat and mushroom slices (not forgetting fried pork lard). I seldom eat fishball noodle or fish soup outside unless they are not fishy. Fishball noodles do not taste as "sweet" as Bak Chor Mee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...