Monday 19 January 2009

That angel

How many of you remembered Charlie's Angels (I mean the very first series)? I was a kid when this popular American TV series was shown. Then my favourite Charlie's Angel was Jaclyn Smith. My 4th aunt asked me and sis which angel we liked. I picked Jaclyn, sis picked Farrah Fawcett and 4th aunt liked Kate Jackson.

To me, Jaclyn was the most elegant, sexy and beautiful among the angels (Kate Jackson was too tomboyish, Farrah Fawcett/Cheryl Ladd were blonds). I liked Jaclyn's wavy thick hair, a true blue brunette. I liked her piercing eyes and her smile which was mostly a seductive half-smile. She was my Ang-Moh idol and role model then. Very womanly with a confident voice. Frankly I forgot what the show was about and the episodes but I watched the show just to watch her. Then, I also remembered her beautiful little kids too, a son and daughter.


Now Jaclyn is already in her 60s, and wow, she has aged beautifully. Today I suddenly remembered her, that was why this post. At that time, I wished she had been the Wonder Woman instead of Lynda Carter. Yeah, nice to remember those few idols in my childhood days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...