Friday 23 January 2009

That awesome feeling


The other night, I had a wonderful dream but I do not seemed to remember all the details now. What I saw was so surreal and vivid and it was a lovely feeling. I saw the big ocean in front of me, very blue skies, very blue waters, with clear beautiful clouds. As I moved along the dream, an invisible someone (I will called this The Invisible) was like narrating to me as I was led from place to place.

At first I was at sea, in a boat. The Invisible told me we were going to a house, somebody's house. This house was situated next to the ocean. Then in a split second I was in the house. The house looked something like a mediterranean house, very very modern looking and sparsely renovated. What caught my breath was it was way way way too big a house. Because every room and corner I went it was huge. The living room was sparse but as huge as a school hall. Then suddenly I was at an indoor swimming pool, again it was way way way too big, which was linked to the ocean. The Invisible told me this house belongs to me. I was awestruck, filled with disbelief. Then I saw some strangers there (an Indian family of four) playing by the pool. The Invisible told me they were my visitors.

All the time, as I walked inside or outside the house, the ocean was at sight. It was very very beautiful, quiet and calm with gentle breeze. Inside the house it was so bare, but very big. I even had a motor boat that fetched me anywhere across the very blue ocean. Every place I was brought to, The Invisible would tell me that it was mine. In another place, The Invisible told me my sister owned that place. Again I was speechless and awestruck. I could not remember the rest what else I saw, but this dream made me feel so relaxed and at peace. Although the scenery was awesome and beautiful, it was so unbelievable, something like a wish-fulfilling genie in a jar who came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...