Wednesday 7 January 2009

Wenzel Wenzel


This is a friend's labrador retriever, Wenzel.

My God, she has grown so much within 6 months. From a cute small puppy to a big gentle giant, Wenzel is golden beige in colour, almost all white. Very well groomed and trained. She is active yet tame, I like her alot. When I first met Wenzel at Muffy's party, I so adored her, and she let me carry her without any resistance, even kept licking my hands. Wenzel did not run wild with the other dogs. She preferred to follow her mommy or grandma or her friend, Ludwig. And she likes to be stroked.

Next time I hope to have my own retriever as a pet. Somehow I prefer slightly bigger dogs than the smaller ones. And I have always like retrievers, because they are active and somehow gave me the impression they can be "independent" and not too attention seeking or "manja". And dogs are really man's best friend, perhaps sometimes even more loyal, faithful and more predictable than your own friends. A pet dog would not bite their owner who feed her and raised her and to those who are kind to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...