Wednesday 25 February 2009

Lost & Found

A long lost friend found me in Facebook. In fact, she was a friend's friend. We used to hang out together a few times many years ago. Although we were not that close, it was a real pleasant surprise we reconnected back. I am touched she still remembered me and found me.

She married a Brit a few years ago and is now living in Hertfordshire, UK. She has 2 beautiful kids, a girl and a newborn boy. Both of them really resembled her.

The only memory I had of her was, we used to patronise a shop in the old Marina Square which was selling gigantic precious stones in the form of rings, pendants, accessories, and both us loved the different types of stones and designs. Another memory was, once we made a group trip to the Genting Highlands for a couple of days. She was really a nice and friendly gal. Hope I would have the chance to visit her next time in UK.

It was nice to reconnect to friends who had lost touch. It has been a really long time. I think as I get older, friends (whether they are close or not-so-close) are getting more and more precious to me. I am really glad that there is such a medium like Facebook and the internet, for us to be able to find our long lost friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...